Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Cross

Eph 1:7 In Him we have redemption through His blood....

re·demp·tion/riˈdempSHən/
Noun: The action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil:

The Cross didn't just free me from the punishment of sin, it also freed me from the effects of sin. It doesn't matter if its sickness, hatred, fear, lack or even people who are controlled by sins. The Blood has given me the power to look at the things that sin has brought into the world and simply say I am free from you by the blood of Jesus.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony...

If sickness comes I rebuke it by the blood of Jesus.

If lack comes i rebuke it by the blood of Jesus.

If persecution comes I stand on the blood of Jesus.

Col 1:13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins

The Blood of Christ has saved me from more than just death. The blood of Christ has delivered me from the lawlessness of the world and granted me access to the kingdom of the most high God. The blood has not only set me free from the wicked world system but it has made me lord over it through Christ Jesus.

Because of the Blood.... I am free

No comments:

Post a Comment